JOIN THE FUN
The Cook-off is back! For the first time since 2020, Cook-off for the Coast will gather together again at Docville Farm to highlight the urgent need to protect the Louisiana coast.
- SIGN-UP TO BE A COOK TEAM – There are still a few spaces left if your group would like to participate. Please email Sam Carter for sign-up information.
- WE WANT YOUR COAST INSPIRED ARTWORK – We’re looking for artists of all ages to submit original pieces that celebrate the bounty of the Louisiana coast. All artwork will be featured during the Cook-off. Please see the competition rules for more information. All entries must be submitted electronically by 12:00pm (noon) CST on March 3, 2023 in order to be considered by our panel of judges. Email Alex for more information.
HELP US PROMOTE THE EVENT
Please spread the word that the Cook-off for the Coast returns to Docville Farm on March 11, 2023 from 11am to 3pm.
- Mark you’re “Going” on the Facebook Event and invite your friends!
- Email your friends and family to save the date!
- Click to Tweet!
Become a Coastal Advocate
There are many ways to get involved in the fight to save coastal Louisiana. From planting trees and bagging oyster shells to contacting elected officials and attending public meetings, you have the power to make a difference in restoring Louisiana’s coast.
- Get coastal restoration news by subscribing to Restore the Mississippi River Delta coalition.
- Volunteer with Ponchartrain Conservancy or the Coalition to Restore Coastal Louisiana.